Upgraded to 11.0.10. Can't change metering colors anymore... :(

I updated to 11.0.10 and it is ugly colors now. There were some good things in this update but now I’m going back to Cubase 11.0. as well.

1 Like

If I change the colors of the +3dB digital meter scale, then the colors change accordingly for the channel meters.

However, it’s the wrong scale… I want digital scale for channel meters, not +3dB…

It didn’t work here for the mix console meters, even if I set it to +3 dB… The channel meters showed a funky color no matter what… Hmmm?

But my color settings worked in the main meter in the right zone (Control Room area)…

Thanks so much. I can at least change the scale and get rid of that ugly green color.

It is beyond belief how this type of workmanship gets through on a release let alone a very small point release.
I think I will go back to Nuendo 11.0

2 Likes

I have only +3db digital channel meters that I can choose.
TM back to Nuendo 11.0 but now meters are still messed up and unable to change.
I removed .xml files out of configuration folder but that hasn’t changed anything, so not sure where the meter presets actually reside.
So I have TM back to 11.0.10 just in case the other maintenance tweaks are actually useable/work.
It is such a poor show the frustration having to deal with these things…

Sorry for your trouble… I uninstalled both Nuendo 11.0.10 and Cubase 11.0.10 (that doesn’t erase your prefs etc in the App folder), then installed C11.0.0 and N11.0.0 again… adjusted the meters (one initial time), and now it works as it always has… and my color settings and breakpoints works again in the mix console channels.

On 11.0.10 and all the metering colors are reset to solid puke green.
No matter how I change the metering color setup I still only get the solid puke green.

Annoying bug.

1 Like

Ugggghhh. How on earth did this slip through the net. Stuck on that awful green and wrong scale. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Hi There,

Just update to Cubase 11.0.10.
I got a colour issue here. When i want to put back my colour settings the meter colour doesn’t change. And this happen for any preferences, Digital, DIN, EBU etc.

Any help on that would be appreciate :slight_smile:
Best
Math

1 Like

Please excuse all the confusion about the metering. Just to get it straight:

If you change the color settings for +3db Digital (Channel Meters), this doesn’t change the appearance of the MixConsole meters?

Who has this problem and which OS are you running?

1 Like

Got that problem yeah.
Changing color doesn’t work for any settings. YOu can chnge it to any different kind of meters, it doesn’t work and still at the original color of the update.

Running on Mojave 10.14.6

1 Like

Hi, I’m using the same macOS on a 2015 Macbook Pro i7 four core 16 GB Ram

Running on Mojave 10.14.6

I have this problem. On Big Sur 11.1

I am using K-14 metering but the only meter color showing in the Console is solid green even though I have defined my own metering colors. On Mojave 10.14.6.

Also having issues with the meters on Windows 10 (20H2) after updating. I can change the color settings for +3db Digital (Channel Meters) but I cannot change between the presets.

I have this problem (both in Cubase 11.0.10 and Nuendo 11.0.10) on Windows 10.

PS. It seems to be saving the change in the preferences… But my custom colors and breakpoints are NOT shown in the mix console channel meters.

I have this issue.

On Mac…yes do not like the green meters. Always loved the Cubase mixer blue colors…having trouble figure out how to get them back.

1 Like

Same issue. No manual change of colour scheme for meters does apply in the mixer. Same thing with my colour preset shown in the pull down in Program Settings->Meter. Windows 10.