How to report a Cubasis 3 problem

Hi @Andrew_Litvinov,

Please provide me with a short clip that shows the steps and problem.

Thanks,
Lars

…And please try these steps again:

(1) Close all running apps
(2) Go to the iPhone settings.
(3) Scroll down the list until you see the “Cubasis 3” app icon.
(4) Tap the “Cubasis 3” app icon and enable the “Load empty project on next app launch” option.

Does Cubasis launches as expected afterwards?

Best,
Lars

Hello Lars
I reinstalled the app and it works well now
Thank you for your help and patience

Hi @Andrew_Litvinov,

Glad to read you’ve been able to resolve the problem.

Best,
Lars

Hello, bought yesterday Cubasis in play market and still cannot download it, the error appears. I’ve done everything that Google suggests to resolve the issue and still it doesn’t work. Is it possible to download the app via link or something?

Hi @kireyeva.y,

Thank you for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum.

Please note that the Google Play Store is fully managed by Google. Unfortunately we are unable to support you regarding store download issues.

Here ist the link to Google’s support article regarding Play Store download issues:
Fix problems downloading apps from the Play Store | Google Play Help

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

Thank you for a prompt reply. Is it possible to purchase and download the app directly from your web site?

1. Summary/Title
Latency issue when recording through Cubasis 3 on chromebook

2. Description
Running my headrush modeller through a 2i2 into Cubasis 3 on an Asus chromebook. Recording is fine but there is a significant latency lag and no option to change latency as with ios

3. Expected Results
Expected audio to be in time with midi drums

4. Actual Results
Extreme lag in audio, either before or after click

5. Environment
Asus chromebook with Cubasis 3, headrush modeller floorboard into 2i2

Hi @Joe_Bradley,

Thanks for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum.

The performance of Cubasis for Android iy strongly related to the Android device in use.

We’ve released Cubasis LE 3 Trial for Android q while ago to enable our users to test drive a smaller feature set of the regular Cubasis in a free 30 minute demo mode, which can be restarted as often as you like (to make sure everything works as expected before making a purchase decision).

Please have a look at the following reports, to see if they are of help to resolve your issue:

Cubasis for Android Performance Issues

Cubasis for Android FAQ

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

Reporting Form (Feature Requests / Issues)

**1. Summary/Title

Playback speed becomes variable after 2.5 - 3 hours of use.

2. Description

I thought I was experiencing listening fatigue…or a stroke. After, about 3 hours playback, the three audio tracks imported from Band in a Box, slow and speed up-kind of far out! Im on iPhone 13 with 5.8 latency setting and under 5% cpu/dsp meters.

Last night I put the phone down and thought I had somehow corrupted the audio files. No big deal. I planned on loading up a new project this morning with fresh files. However, on opening the original project I was surprised to hear no errors in playback speed.

I checked it throughout the day. There was still no errors.

I sat down tonight to mess around with some new TB plug-ins. Lo and behold it started happening again at about the 3 hour mark.

So, since this app is the best thing to happen to the iPhone, I figured it was worth a shot to report. I found no exact matches. Only references to importing files that are different sample rates would detune things…maybe.

I use this iPhone to transcribe tunes for sometimes 4 hours with Anytune pro and have never experienced this. Unless I’m intentionally slowing thing down.

3. Expected Results
A miracle

4. Actual Results

5. Environment
As described above

Thank you,

Nick

1. Cubasis 3 is crashing often while handling WAV takes

2. I´m getting crashes when editing/erasing audio WAV takes, this is happening quite often (I´d say 6 out of 10 times I´m manipulating a take), and it seems to happen when there are more than 3/4 audio takes in the session. Cubasis then freezes up and then it crashes.

3. Being able to work with multiple audio takes without crashes

4. These crashes are still happening

5. iPad Pro 2017 10.5", iPadOS 16.2, Cubasis 3.5.1

Hi @kidcarbon,

Thanks for your report.

Are you able to share a short clip with us, that shows the issue?

Unfortunately repro steps would be required, to enable our users to evaluate the problem.

Thanks,
Lars

Hi @INFrames,

Thanks for your message.

Please share the crash report with me, to allow our engineers further evaluating the problem. In addition, a short clip and the steps to reproduce the issue would be of great help.

Thanks
Lars

Hi! what do you mean with the crash report?
There are no specific steps that lead to this crash, it just happens randomly while handling audio takes in a session (erasing, pasting, moving and also while dragging its start/end points)

Hi @INFrames,

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately a clip or the steps are required to allow our engineers to see the issue, as well as being able to reproduce it. Below please find the steps to locate crash reports on your iOS device.

Best,
Lars

How to locate crash reports on iOS

1. Navigate to your device Settings > Privacy > Analytics & Improvements > Analytics Data.
  2. Scroll through this list to find Cubasis events.
  3. Tap one of these events.
  4. Tap the share icon at the top right.
  5. Please share the reports via PM.

hey lars! i’m having a situation with implementing the app on iOS, i have cubasis on iPadOS, and when i follow the directive to use LE to restore purchases, it claims i don’t have any, meanwhile on the app store you can see the purchased vsts/plugins i’ve acquired over the years.

unsure what i should do, can’t afford to buy the software right now :frowning: thank you for your time as always

Hi @exe,

Please let us have more details about your problem.

• What Cubasis app version ad/or IAP did you purchase?
  • What Cubasis app version do you use to restore the existing purchases to?

The options and steps to transfer exiting instrument and effect plug-ins are described in the following article:

Best,
Lars

I used cbp files from cubasis3 using cubase 10.5 until last year and import worked fine, but after upgrading to cubase 12, I am unable to import cbp files.

When imported, it is unresponsive without generating an error. I reinstalled 10.5 to try, but could not import as well. The files are all alphanumeric characters and I have tried reinstalling cubasis project importer 3.0 but no improvement.

What is the cause?

Hi, i really want to use cubasis as my main daw (just tried logic but it’s just “too much” for me) but i always get this track freezing issue……blank track…
I use an iPad mini6, last firmware and simply record my hardware synth with an effect sent. 90% of the time when i freeze i get a blank track. I tried many advices i found on the forum from users with same/similar issue but never able to fix it.
I need your help, i don’t want to give up on cubasis

You are trying to freeze a Audio track, this feature is for freezing Midi :+1: