I’ve discovered a rather annoying bug when cutting up transposed audio using the elastique (pro) time algorithm (using C6.5).
- New Project
- Import or record some audio. A 440hz sine will expose the issue very obviously.
- Make sure the audio-file algorithm is set to an Elastique Time algorithm in the audio pool.
- Transpose the clip 12 semitones (or any other amount)
- Notice smooth playback!
- Split the clip using the scissor tool into a few segments.
- Notice “pitchbend” glitch on split-points of the clip.
This is really annoying when doing leveling of individual sections on a transposed piece of audio. I could of course flatten or print the transposed audio, but i like to work as non-destructive as possible, so i would appreciate this bug fixed.
Rune Borup / FishCorp