Micrologue causing Cubasis to crash on Android

Hi, micrologue causing cubasis to crash

After loading micrologue and no longer wanting to use it the delete button causes the app to crash. It also prevent the creation of new projects. My cubasis is installed on an Android phone Samsung galaxy a52

Could you please assist the situation

1 Like

Same problem here, micrologue crashes the app, they need to fix this very soon.

1 Like

Hi @cbelnavis, Hi @Carjm,

Please note that Cubasis 3.3.4 for Android has been released today:

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope that the update resolves your current issues!

Stay safe
& happy holidays!
Lars

Thanks for the update problem solved, however how do I load my own one shots and samples and where is the auv3 support for andriod they seem to be all available for ios.

Thanks for the problem solved.
Good luck and Merry Christmas!
Alexsandr.

2 Likes

Hi @cbelnavis,

Thanks for your message.

Am I right that this has been a double posting?

Answered your questions right here:

If possible, please keep your topics in one place, which makes replying a lot easier for us…

Thanks
& stay well,
Lars

Hi @Ullii_Ullii,

Thanks for the problem solved.
Good luck and Merry Christmas!
Alexsandr.

Thanks for your message and kind wishes… :slight_smile:
We’re glad to see that the update resolved your issues!

Stay well
& have a wonderful 2022!
Lars

I have an android phone can cubasis andriod version be opened in cubase on a mac?

Hi @cbelnavis,

Thanks for your message.

I have an android phone can cubasis andriod version be opened in cubase on a Mac?

You can install Cubasis for Android on all supported Android devices which are logged on to your Google account, wich has been used for the app purchase.

Cubasis for Android projects can be loaded with compatible Cubase versions via the freely downloadable Cubasis Project Importer.

Hope that helps!

Stay well
& best wishes,
Lars

This answer is ambiguous, I just want a yes or no will it work on the Mac from android via cubase project importer.