Was it fixed?

Is the “Suspend VST3 plug-in processing” function still disabled by default in Cubase 11? Can we use it reliably now?

I think I know what you mean, if you can create a gif animation using LiceCap (free/easy), it may help get your problem fixed.

I think someone did that a couple of years ago in another thread and got ignored (or acknowledged and then ignored), I think I´m done asking Steinberg for bug fixes in return for my money, and keep hoping years later.

Some bugs they fix right away others they don’t. In version 10 I complained about StepDesigner not saving its CCmods per project, and they fixed it by 10.5.

Guys can we get some more answers up in here!!!

The generic remote editor does not allow one to set the flag to toggle when the device is set to command. This was confirmed as a bug by a Steinberg support person during a support call.

Find full details here:

Is the Hitpoints feature fixed?

what about it?

please be specific

was it fixed?

Reset Snap points for multiple selected events?

Ability to lock track visibility configurations in mixer, so that new tracks aren’t added?

There is still an issue using any of the automatic monitoring modes in preferences (tape machine mode for example) whilst using ARA melodyne. Manual monitoring mode is fine. Recording to a track that already has a melodyned clip causes audio dropouts and weird recording behaviour especially if you put it into loop mode and record multiple takes.

Here is a video of the issue in C10.5 Cubase 10.5.20 Bizarre Monitoring Recording Issue (ARA and TAPEMACHINE monitoring mode) - YouTube

I have posted a separate post on this in the C11 issues forum. Was reported both back in cubase 10 and 10.5 and never resolved. Destroys any workflow where you record then fix things then come back to record when you don’t want to bounce your edit (in order to keep them editable).
Am I the only one that uses tape machine monitoring mode and likes to occasionally edit with melodyne mid project?

Celemony support have confirmed with me this isn’t an issue with their part of ARA and is likely to be an issue in the implementation of the monitor switching by Steinberg.

Was the pitch shift / time stretch fixed?

you mean the Process? I thought that was broken and fixed all within version 10 if we’re thinking about the same thing.

Cursor becoming tiny and black or grey, bug appeared with cubase 9, still not fixed in 11 !

For the last 2 or 3 versions of Cubase sometimes/often the Hitpoints where not properly locating the transients… and the hitpoint itself is placed off of the waveform transient.
Is this fixed and reliablt working in C11?

numerical sort still broken in MediaBay

There were two bugs in 10.5 that made it unusable for me, can anyone tell me if these are fixed for v11:

1. Midi Expression maps - sometimes (in most sessions at some point) it would completely ignore expression map changes, or get stuck on one expression. Someone found a workaround which involved adding a blank expression to the top of the map - but we shouldn’t have to do that kind of thing.
  2. Automation mute bug - I started this thread Automation Bug Cubase 10.5 - confirmation and repeatable problem - Cubase - Steinberg Forums where I managed to recreate a mute automation bug every time. It was very simple - the first project loaded in a session would not recognise the mute automation commands. Closing the project and loading a new one would solve the problem. Again, not something we should have to put up with when that simple feature has worked perfectly in the past.
    I have been very disheartened seeing the mass of issues people are posting in the Cubase 11 issues section. Even if my 2 personal bugs are fixed I doubt I’ll be getting an upgrade until people report a successful update of some sort.

In regards to Expression Maps, are these the same not working problems?

Old bug FIXED in C11: “Disable/Enable Track do not restore Track Quick Controls settings”

Old bug REMAINS in C11: “Missing MIDI output after Instrument track disabled/enabled”
Note: this bug exists if multiple instances of the same VSTi are used in a project.

It sounds like it’s the same as Expression Maps Still Not Working - Cubase - Steinberg Forums (C11 forum)
and Cubase 10.5 changes exp. maps articulations on playback. [Fixed in C11/10.5.30] - Cubase - Steinberg Forums (C10 forum).
(expression maps randomly switching back to the first articulation slot).

Added to list.

Still needs answering:

2.) In Cubase 9, you were able to add a track picture to multiple tracks by, selecting the multiple tracks and double clicking on the track picture square. This broke starting in 10, where double clicking simply deselects the other tracks thus negating the ability.

2.) In Cubase 9, you were able to add a track picture to multiple tracks by, selecting the multiple tracks and double clicking on the track picture square. This broke starting in 10, where double clicking simply deselects the other tracks thus negating the ability.