Cubase 11.0.30 Maintenance Update Available

Thanks. I will give that a try. I just re-downloaded the download assistant and same problem. I will try to directly download the update

@Matthias_Quellmann Thanks! looking forward to improvement in that area.
Also, NI komplete kontrol track duplication issue still remains.

…any update on this, I know many pro studios use NI hardware including Tom of Junkie XL, is there any progress in that directions?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi, Armand!
That’s what it looks like.
Windows 10 (set 125%), Cubase (set -25%).
If Windows is set to 100%, and Cubase on “Windows Scaling Setting,” then in the track inspector everything looks like it should.
Thank you for responding.

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cubase Pro 11 Project Window and Key Editor Grid Issue caused by HiDPI

eagerly awating that studio one catches up in some fronts and will begin thinking of abandoning ship. This is the first year I will not upgrade to 11.5 unless Steinberg listen to us and fix the problems that have been around for years

3 Likes

I did want to use the Download Assistant, I just couldn’t get anything to happen after it opened in my browser. Already downloaded from the site and installed last night, but I tried it again now this morning. It doesn’t work with Firefox (my default) but I copied the link to Chrome and got it working.

So note to Steinberg: seems like there’s an issue with Download Assistant and Firefox.

Just wanted to express my extreme disappointment that the bugs with Komplete Kontrol are still not sorted out.

Firefox working fine here!

Delta

‘Also 90% of the 50% dissatisfied people are never satisfied.’

So true! :rofl:

Here it works with Firefox.

At the point where i want to roll back to .20, because since .30 the SSL Native plugins are getting the wrong window size and get cut off. Great!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cubase Pro 11 Project Window and Key Editor Grid Issue caused by HiDPI

4 posts were split to a new topic: Cubase 11 instability issues

so, when I have Preferences set to restore the last used view, and it succeeds around half the time, this is me, my system? If it loses window setups half the time, this is me? It can’t be, there are problems in the code.

a dozen crashes, several are during a render. It successfully rendered the project twice as wav and as aif, the mp3 render excluded things from it, and it crashed after ‘finishing’. Sure, argue that it’s me. Don’t try to be scrupulous or like that at all, just try and kill the messenger. I have dozens of issues, one of them may have been the thing was newly coded to take advantage of some hardware I am ignorant of, I can own that much for sure.

A post was split to a new topic: Cubase 11.0.30 crashes

Just installed the new version and now it doesn’t recognize my ur12
I tried unistall/install again, changed the cables and doesn’t work, any advices on how to fix it?

My reply is regarding the installation process. Is there anywhere with a definitive list of contents for each download? I have all my VST sounds on another drive. I use the Library Manager. But when I look in the Download Assistant, I see downloads for content and I have no idea what’s in them. For instance Groove Agent SE 5 content. There should ideally be a “Details” option there, like there is in the Library Manager. I have a Groove Agent folder in Sounds which is already 7 Gb. How am I supposed to work out if I really need to install the recommended content? Thanks very much.

Could you please be a bite more specific and less drastic? What’s wrong with your mix? Just to make sure: I can’t help you with your snare sound…

3 Likes

I will use the in house frequency vst to high pass 12db below 120hz and low pass under 16K. I will then cut a little from 500hz and slightly cut 120 - 250hz depending on the the track (using frequency) and wil use an acustic audio plugin to boost the applicable frequency between 120 - 250 hz, again depending on the track (usually pink or amber - API and Avalon). Sometimes I will scoop out the 500hz - 2.5khz range, but that also depends on the frequency of the kick drum and feel of the song. usually my cuts are done with the sh***** Eq (frequency - has dogs*** filters) and boost my freqs with acustica. I will have various group channels where i send my snares for width and offset that sound slightly for a subtle width effect. I will also send one of my snare layers to an emt short reverb for a nice close up feel effect.

1 Like

May only come with Cubase 11.5 and then in the limited version

1 Like