Vote for your most important feature request topics!

hi powernemo - not aware of a way of showing it as a column but if you go into the ‘cubase’ or ‘nuendo’ categories I get a ‘sort-by votes’ icon - not quite the same as what you are after but you can more easily
see what people are voting for.

1 Like

Yea, as like the “supported” controllers should be supported or something.

One of my favorite features is the current Version of Cubase actually running on the current generation of Macbooks :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

This basically means hobbyists, that spend more time chatting on the forum than pros, will be taken into greater consideration. This is not good news, I rely on Steinberg software to make a living and only show up here a few times a year.

I understand hobbyists and semi-pros represent a relevant share of paying customers and that is to be respected but are you sure giving them a priority vote, over the pros, is the best way to develop better, more solid software?

8 Likes

The voting is an experiment, and is not the sole method of mapping the future of Cubendo by any means.

But your observation is valid.

1 Like

So how can we find out more about this? Where do we check our vote allocation? Are votes use-em or lose-em or do they accumulate indefinitely? Are new votes allocated on some predictable time schedule? This information would be most helpful.

1 Like

hi dmbaer

when you vote it tells you how many votes you have left - and when you look at you profile you can see what you have voted for.

More votes are allocated when you move through the various member levels - and that’s not just how long you’ve been here but how many times you post, how often you visit etc…so keep visiting and keep posting useful posts and you get more votes…

use 'em or lose 'em ? - well you can unvote too so you can keep moving them about…but you don’t lose them.

1 Like

Nothing prevents you to take 5 minutes of your time to make a post where you propose something constructive for your workflow, I am pretty sure that if there’s anything worth implementing also such “hobbyists” would spend a vote to push your idea.

Perhaps these 'hobbyists", that spend their time chatting on the forums (and thus exchanging with other Cubase users), just for the fact that they use the software outside of a “stressing job” can come up with alternate or more creative workflow proposals that a person busy because of work has no time to explore.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Two major problems with the Cubase interface

A post was split to a new topic: Sound interruption when loading plugins

Go, that’s voted.
Also ppl that puts +1 (also in your post) should be aware that it doesn’t count as a vote and if they care they should actually use the vote button.

Yup, I’m aware of that.

Cheers mate!

A post was split to a new topic: Keycommand to open the audio settings of an midi track

Great idea ! But does this includes solving reported bugs ?
Like this one (still unsolved 3 years later) Playback Cursor becoming Tiny BLACK!

1 Like

+1 for this being purely features. A separate page for either requested bugfixes or a comprehensive list of mostly commonly occuring issues would be a great asset. Sometimes some bugs may have simple solutions, but the information is too dispersed and easily lost.

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Some ideas

This voting system is a little bit crap. Mattias says 'Vote for your… bla…bla…". But before when? What is the timeline here? If it is for November 2023 then I won’t be voting until just before then. Or is Sterinberg data mining so they can develop a marketing strategy? :face_vomiting:

A post was split to a new topic: Mixer Names

who cares just vote and see what happens :metal:

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Fader Lock