More votes for Voting System, please

Yes but here we are again.

If you take a look at my votes i.e.:

These are mostly “bigger” topics, but one, which is the hitpoint thing, and I use this quantization daily. There is no vote I can free up, as they are all equally important (to me). 4 of these have to do with the stability and efficiency of the program and only two of them are new features.

There are just no votes left for all the smaller inconsistencies and suggestions. @Louis_R created a WIKI for that purpose (thank you Louis), where you can see lots of handy FRs (and also Issues), which would really save lots of time when implemented. But there are just not enough votes to give them all their attention:

[WIKI] [Cubase 12.0.30] Issues and Feature Requests – user editable - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Apart from that, there is another list I put together of smaller FRs and inconsistencies here:

Summary

Instrument Tracks & VST Tracks with mutiple outputs share track name with channel 1 output - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Divided track list: adjust height automatically to the tracks it contains - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Plugin scan path settings reset themselves after reopening Cubase - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Talkback always disabled after Cubase restart - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

CTRL+SELECT not working for arranger events - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Selecting events/tracks in project window does not unselect events/tracks in divided track list - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Allow dragging files from Pool Trash into track - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Export Settings saved with Project File - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Link Variaudio editor to project (like it is possible with the midi editor) - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Set output of instrument channel - too complicated, not intuitive - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Switching mono to stereo - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Feaure Request-> Please consider to add routing to the track preset - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Export tracks as they are (mono/stereo) - additional export audio mode - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Option to move locked tracks+events when “Insert Silence” or copying, pasting, cutting ranges - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

When Recording: Turn on/off cycle loop and editing locator range not possible - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Let us cut the notes in variaudio where we want - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

So my question: Why not giving everyone unlimited votes (max. one vote per FR obviously)?
If someone thinks a certain FR is a good idea, why can’t he give it a vote, without having to delete one of his other votes somewhere else?

1 Like